Thursday, October 11, 2012

Holy Jeans

I will never understand the fad of holes in your jeans.
The reason why I buy new pants is because there are holes in my old jeans.
If you buy them with holes already in them, then you are just asking for your pants to get ruined faster.
Actually it is a genius business plan, give people a product that it already half ruined so that they need to buy a new one sooner.
And they're so expensive!!!!
Why? because they're cool? I thought we were over the whole 90's grunge teenager look. Apparently not.
They don't look that great on people either.
I mean they are fine when you are standing, but when you sit down, the skin bulges out of the whole as if its a blog trying to escape. And with guys its even worse with their incredibly hairy thighs!!! I mean who wants to see a hairy man thigh at 9 in the morning??
Not me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment