Sunday, November 25, 2012

Grumps McGee

I think everyone at work thought I was really grumpy today because I wasn't talking. What they don't realize is that my silence is part of a research project. I had to wear a sign all day that said "Can't talk. research project" and what is amazing to me is how many people laughed! They would find out what I was doing and start cracking up saying stuff like "no way" "that is going to be so hard" and "are you kidding me? You wouldn't last a day" ouch. Hey meow that hurts! And just by people not believing that I could do it, made me want to do it even more, and it made me really grumpy to have people laugh at me for my serious research. SO the lesson today is don't assume anyone is grumpy unless it is Grumpy from Snow White.

No comments:

Post a Comment