Thursday, November 29, 2012

Why Do I Blog?

Besides the fact that it was a class assignment, I believe I blog for the sheer reason that perhaps there are people out there who are a little weird like me. And that comforts me.
Most of my blogs are also just ramblings of my day to day life, not particularly interesting, and I think the thing that I am trying to do is find my niche writing. Whenever I talk to any published writers I always ask them how did they become such good writers and they always say "practice." So really this blog is practice, or merely a void to get ride of anything crazy that is blocking my inspiration for writing. Perhaps these blog posts are steps, practices in writing. Is the writing good every day? Heck no! I will tell you that already, but the reason I keep blogging is not only for a good grade (which it is) but to train my writing muscle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment