Sunday, September 9, 2012

Alien Abduction

Everyday has small, mundane moments, where the most menial of tasks are completed, frequently these tasks are considered "boring."
But is it not the little things in life that are the most enjoyable?
So why not make those little things more exciting?
For example: I was leaving a note for my parents to let them know I was going out shopping.

What is a typical letter would be:
 "Out shopping. Have cell phone. Shan't be late. Libby"

But the note I left for my parents was this:

"ATTENTION Parental Units Living in the 21st Century:
Future Libby has kidnapped your daughter, current Libby, to save the planet blork from the clutches of the evil Raisonzoids. Don't be alarmed, because of the law of flabbergat along with the calculations of the time differential concerning the space time continuum, she is in no danger of losing any years, nor will she be late. My ship, Star CCS 3000 has a cell phone tower so you can still use the old fashioned telephonic devices if you desire to reach her.
This mission is vitally important.
We need her genius or we will all perish.
Bleep Bloop.
Cyborg2324 singing off"

And that is where I left it. A bit vague? possibly...but answer me this, which note would you rather get?
Perhaps this should be my theme for the week: any moment that seems mundane I shall spice it up, make it interesting, make it fun! What's the point of living life if you can't enjoy the small moments.
This is the Libbinator signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment