Saturday, September 22, 2012

Croutons and Turtle necks

The weather is getting colder. I love fall. The crisp leaves, refreshing cool air, apple cider, homemade doughnuts from Robinette's= Pure and unadalturated bliss.
I also love the clothing. Especially sweaters, turtle neck sweaters.
Every time I put on a turtle neck sweater, I am always reminded of my best friend.
I was a junior in highschool, she was a senior, and we both had health class together.
We got on the subject of turtle neck sweaters and how much we loved them, so the next day we were going to wear turtle necks. Then the conversation turned over to food. We both loved crutons, we were going to eat those the next day too!
It was the first crutons and turtle necks day,
 We sat there in class,
early in the morning the next day,
crunching on garlic crutons,
giggling as crums stuck the the fabric of our sweaters.
So random.
So delightful.
And it was the only one that we had.
So Leah, here is my message to you, let's have another cruton and turtle neck day! especially since fall is here!
I'll post a picture if it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment