Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Guy Fieri is wrong

If you don't know who Guy Fieri is, all that you need to know is that he is a cook. A very good cook. So when I saw a recipe for soft pretzels, Guy's recipe, I figured I was on my way to an enjoyable snack eating experience.
I have made homemade soft pretzels before, but it was a different recipe than guy's. His was in the food network magazine, with the pages designed with colorful pictures of these delectable pretzels, plain, everything, pepperoni,l pesto, ham & swiss, all looking more delicious than the next. 
Reading the recipe, I thought I had the baking expertise to handle such a recipe.
I measured everything out perfectly, following the instructions meticulously.
Kneaded, waited, kneaded, twisted, and had my face scald from the constant opening an closing of the oven door.My pretzels looked just like the picture, I was so excited to take my first bite.
And then I did.
And it was very bland.
I now have 20 bland pretzels that I don't really want to eat.
Guy Fieri, your recipe was wrong. I did not enjoy my pretzels.
You can have the rest.
You can pick them up at my front door.
Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment